Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My First Meat Loaf!

 

Ok, so I feel a little silly posting this recipe since I got it from the back of the McCormick's meat loaf seasoning packet.  But, it was really really yummy!  I've never been a big meat loaf fan, but I loved this recipe!  And the hubs couldn't quit eating it.  So I guess that's saying something!  Plus I'm proud that I finally made a meat loaf.  I feel all 50's housewife domestic now. :)

INGREDIENTS

1 packet of McCormick meat loaf seasoning
2 lbs. ground beef
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
2 slices of bread, torn into pieces
Ketchup (drizzled on top as desired)


DIRECTIONS

1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.

2)  Mix everything together in a bowl (except the ketchup) until well blended. 

3) Line a cookie sheet with foil, and shape the meat mixture into a loaf.  Drizzle ketchup on top if desired.

4) Cook for about 1 hour or until cooked through.

1 comment:

  1. lol I love meatloaf. Ross is the meatloaf-maker in our household he does a great job. good work!

    ReplyDelete